¼ cup whey protein powder
2 tablespoons cashew nut butter
1 tablespoon coconut sugar
1/8 cup flaxseeds
1/8 cup almond milk
1 ½ tablespoons coconut flour
Notes to ingredients:
- Other flavors of whey protein powder which you can use are vanilla, banana, or just simply unflavored.
- You may use peanut butter in place of cashew nut butter.
- Coconut sugar may be replaced by agave or honey. For lower carbs, you may try Slenda or stevia flavor drops.
- Mixed flaxseeds may also be used like those with pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and goji berries.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Depending on how big or small you want them, roll the dough into four or five truffles. You may also roll the whole thing into one big truffle.
- The truffle can be eaten now, or you can store them in the fridge until you are ready to eat them.
- You may also alternatively bake these truffles for more delicious protein cookies.
Nutritional Information per Truffle (4 servings):
Energy 119 kcals
Protein 8 grams
Carbohydrates 5 grams (of which 3 grams is fiber)
Fat 7 grams