Do you ever wonder how many calories does a chocolate cookie contain? Have you ever eaten a lot of cookies, and felt guilty afterwards? Well, I don’t blame you. We don’t normally see chocolate cookies full of nutritional goodies, but hey, give this recipe a try. I bet you would definitely love this one. Healthy and nutritious, no wonder my gym buddies request for these chocolate chip cookies! No kidding, heat up the pan now and start cooking this bad boys!
¼ cup Vanilla whey protein powder
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp honey or agave syrup
2 tsp water
1 sq chopped dark chocolate
½ tbsp coconut flour
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix all ingredients together except water.
2. Now add water (1 tsp at a time) until you get the right mixture.
3. Shape the mixture into four small rectangles.
4. Add more water if the mixture is too dry. Add more coconut flour if it is too sticky.
5. Now that the you’ve shaped your chocolate bars, put them inside the refrigerator for a couple hours
6. Enjoy eating!
Serving size: 1 bar
Recipe yields: 4 bars
Total Fat: 6g
Total Carbs: 4g